What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology is a non-invasive yet very effective therapy that utilises muscle monitoring (muscle testing) to identify the cause(s) of stress or imbalance in the body and mind. The body has an innate ability to heal itself and when it can’t it lets us know with symptoms.
Our muscles are connected to our brain via our nervous system. When pressure is applied to a client’s muscle to get a response from their nervous system the way the muscle responds provides biofeedback to the Kinesiologist. The cause of stress or energy block can then be identified.
Kinesiology can assist you at any stage of life. Holistic in its approach it takes into account the mind, body and spirit. It is an amazing tool to help you grow and evolve!
Why is Kinesiology so Effective?
Kinesiology is tailored to your specific needs as your body is directly providing the answers through the muscle monitoring. In this way the muscle monitoring can be considered a biofeedback tool, providing answers and information regarding your cause of stress or energy block.
What can Kinesiology assist with?
- Health and well-being – digestive issues, food sensitivities, allergies, immune conditions
- Physical aches and pains – neck pain, shoulder pain, muscular complaints
- Emotional issues
- Anxiety, Depression, Headaches, Phobias
- Stress, Fatigue, Confusion
- Low Self Esteem
- Understanding and improving relationships
- Dealing with change
- Clearing out blocks or negativity in the Subconscious and Cell Memory
- Chakra clearing and balancing
- Personal development and self empowerment
- Spiritual growth and connecting with our Higher Selves
- Goal Accomplishment
- And a whole lot more!
Kinesiology does not claim to cure anything nor does it treat or diagnose conditions or named diseases.