What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology is a non-invasive yet very effective therapy that utilises muscle monitoring (muscle testing) to identify the cause(s) of stress or imbalance in the body and mind.
Kinesiology also works with your subconscious and cell memory. Your subconscious is the storehouse of your emotions and traumas. It controls and directs all the systems of the body including the brain. The cells of our body have a memory which is comprised of physical, mental, spiritual and emotional data that comes from all of your life experiences including past lives, genetic history and generational information. These memories can have a positive or negative charge.
The cause of stress or energy block can be identified through the way the muscle responds when a light pressure is applied to it. Your mind, body and spirit are all interconnected. Kinesiology provides a biofeedback tool for you to uncover the energy block(s) or stress related to whatever your issue is eg. sore neck, digestive issue, relationship issue, phobias, negative past life memory. Once identified the negativity is diffused and the positive is infused.
Kinesiology can assist you at any stage of life. It is an amazing tool to help you grow and evolve as well as experience better health and well-being!
Why is Kinesiology so Effective?
Kinesiology is tailored to your specific needs as your body is directly providing the answers through the muscle monitoring. In this way the muscle monitoring can be considered a biofeedback tool, providing answers and information regarding your cause of stress or energy block.
What can Kinesiology assist with?
- Health and well-being – digestive issues, food sensitivities, allergies, immune conditions
- Physical aches and pains – neck pain, shoulder pain, muscular complaints
- Emotional issues
- Anxiety, Depression, Headaches, Phobias
- Stress, Fatigue, Confusion
- Low Self Esteem
- Understanding and improving relationships
- Dealing with change
- Clearing out blocks or negativity in the Subconscious and Cell Memory
- Chakra clearing and balancing
- Personal development and self empowerment
- Spiritual growth and connecting with our Higher Selves
- Goal Accomplishment
- And a whole lot more!
Kinesiology does not claim to cure anything nor does it treat or diagnose conditions or named diseases.